- Friendly and caring service
- Large luxury accommodation
- All dogs will be taken for two walks per day, with additional walks provided if required
- Special diets can be provided
- Your pet’s normal diet requirement will always be followed
- 24-hour supervision and attendance on premises
- Pick-up and delivery service available
- Day care, week-end breaks (short and long-term available)
- All pets are insured whilst in our care
- Bathing of pets provided (on request at an additional fee)
- Background music played
- Medication for your pets will be administered under owner’s instructions at no extra cost
- Enclosed off-lead exercise available
All dogs must be inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza and must be up to date. We can not accept any dogs that are not up to date in accordance with our licensing regulations. If you are needing to restart due to a lapse check with your veterinary practice as they may be able to provide the booster a little while after the date has lapsed. If not you would need to start again and the second part of the booster would need to have been given to your dog two weeks prior to boarding at ferry farm.
We do need proof of the vaccination card which can be emailed prior or shown in person. We will need proof for every visit.
We will not be able to accept any pet/s that do not have an up to date record.
We do ask for the kennel cough also which would need to have been given to your pet at least two weeks prior to boarding. We ask that your pet/s are up to date with a veterinary recommended flea and worm treatment, and that it has been given a minimum of one week prior to boarding in case of any reactions.
Our dog kennel price list: (prices are based on a daily rate, charged for the day of entry and the collection date. This will allow for any delays in travel and to enable us to have the time to disinfect and deep clean the units between guests. kennels will be available from 8am – 12 noon and 2-4pm collections from 8am – 12 noon and 2-4pm. Sundays and bank holidays 9am until 2pm.
One dog: £19.00
Two dogs sharing: £29.00
Three dogs sharing: £34.00
Four dogs sharing: £36.00
Additional walks and off lead paddock area: £3
Bathing dogs: £10 Small/Med £15 Large
“I have been leaving my Labrador and Yorkie here twice a year for the last three years. Now I wouldn’t leave my dogs anywhere else. They have a great team working with our pets while we’re away on holidays. Very highly recommended to anyone going away to leave their pets in the great care at Ferry Farm Boarding Kennels.”