- .Large luxury accommodation
- All dogs will be taken for two walks min per day, with additional walks provided if required. We also have two enclosed off lead paddock areas that we can also use if preferred at no extra cost.
- Special diets can be provided
- Your pet’s normal diet requirement will always be followed
- 24-hour supervision and attendance on premises
- Pick-up and delivery service available
- Day care, week-end breaks (short and long-term available)
- All pets are insured whilst in our care
- Bathing of pets provided (on request at an additional fee)
- Background music played
- Medication for your pets will be administered under owner’s instructions at no extra cost
- Enclosed off-lead exercise available
We do need proof of the vaccination card which can be uploaded to us when completing a booking request, emailed prior or shown in person. We will need proof for every visit and we do need to take a copy. Please ensure that you check the vaccination records are in date.
We will not be able to accept any pet/s that do not have an up to date record.
We do ask for the kennel cough also which would need to have been given to your pet at least three weeks prior to boarding. We ask that your pet/s are up to date with a flea and worm treatment, and that it has been given a minimum of one week prior to boarding in case of any reactions.
Our dog kennel price list: (prices are based on a daily rate not per night but if you collect prior to 9.30am on the collection date stated there will be no charge for that day. We accept dogs to be boarded from 11 AM until 4pm. We may be able to alter drop off times where possible.
We do require a deposit to secure a booking which can be made in person or details for a transfer are
hsbc business , Mrs dawn Eileen baker.
If a deposit has not been placed your booking has not been secured
We do require full payment to be made at the latest 30 days prior to the start date of your pets stay.
We would ask that you email to let us know that a deposit or payment has been made please. If you have booked online we would ask to use the reference number please.
We do charge a minimum of a two day charge.
One dog: £28.00
Two dogs sharing: £38.00
Three dogs sharing: £42.00
Four dogs sharing: £45.00
Day Care: from £20.00 per day
Bathing dogs: £10 Small/Med £15 Large
“I have been leaving my Labrador and Yorkie here twice a year for the last three years. Now I wouldn’t leave my dogs anywhere else. They have a great team working with our pets while we’re away on holidays. Very highly recommended to anyone going away to leave their pets in the great care at Ferry Farm Boarding Kennels.”